Your customers are mobile, so you should be too.
Text messages are short, quick, and very personal. What makes SMS marketing so effective is that it is immediate, and “interrupts” the recipient, a fact that means it must be deployed appropriately. Customers are much more selective about receiving SMS messages than any other channel. As a result, senders who fail to deliver relevant, useful text messages are usually greeted with a “STOP” reply.
Where SMS marketing can keep you closer to your customers
- Last-minute deals
- Surveys and feedback
- Service alerts and order confirmations
- Event invitations and messaging
- In-store promotions
- Mobile marketing opt-ins
How we can help
- We provide SMS marketing services, so your mobile campaigns are sent out on time, every time
- It’s totally flexible, so you’re always in control
- We can also include a mobile webform for data capture to help keep your customer data clean
- We can segment your data, allowing different messages to be sent to different groups
- We can even advise on data cleansing practice and process for you in-house
Used correctly, SMS is a great marketing tool. It’s not a “silver bullet” for every scenario, and should be used alongside your other activities such as email marketing and indeed even good old direct mail. Gawdy Green can help you with both print and digital campaigns.